Information for abstract submission:
Abstract submission is only possible after receiving the Registration ID.
• Two abstracts per person are allowed (one oral and one poster presentation, or two poster presentations)
• Download the Template (Microsoft Word format, .doc file). One page (A4), including text, figures and references list)
• Save abstract under a file name easily identified e.g., “Jane_Doe.docx” (Microsoft Word format, .docx file)
• Abstract submission is permitted only electronically
• Contributions will be included into the book of abstracts only after having received full payment of the registration fee.
• If the number of contributions submitted for oral presentation exceeds the program schedule, some of them will be considered for poster presentation, and the participant will be informed in time.
• Oral presentation will last 20 minutes with questions.
Participants will be notified via email about the acceptance and form of their contribution by November 15, 2022, at the latest.
Please download template: ISyDMA'7_Template
Fields marked with * are obligatory.